Am I currently accepting requests? >>> Yes
Please feel free to contact me if you would like me to review a book. I cannot guarantee that I will accept the review request due to time constraints, content warnings, and interest in the book itself. I reserve the right to refuse a book review request without explanation.
Before requesting, please take the following into consideration:
- I review books in my spare time for free. Please do not rush me or be impatient with me as this won’t go down well. Any unprofessional behaviour towards me and my blog will not be tolerated.
- If I accept to read and review your work, this might result in me not finishing it. I do not finish any book that I am not enjoying. Please do not see it as a reflection of your work’s worth. It just might not be the book for me.
- I may rate your book a low rating. If I do, please don’t message me about it or comment on my review in any shape or form. Reviews are for other readers, not for authors. Again, as before, please do not see it as a reflection of your work.
Please submit your book review request with the following information:
- Publication Date
- Content Warnings for the book (please include these or I will not consider your request)
- Page Count
- Amazon and/or Goodreads link
- Any other relevant information
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Speculative fiction (sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian, space opera, futuristic, supernatural etc)
I do accept other genres. I also accept indie, small press, and self-published books.
★★★★★ – It was fantastic.
★★★★ – It was very good.
★★★ – It was just okay.
★★ – It was not enjoyable.
★ – It was awful.
Any questions – send them my way!